Skip to content
- Galanti G et al. Demographic and clinical determinants of judgment of unfitness for competitive sports in the Region of Tuscany: observational study of the period 2008-2014. MED SPORT 2016;69:194-203. http://www.minervamedica.it/en/journals/medicina-dello-sport/article.php?cod=R26Y2016N02A0194.
- Zorzi A et al. Nonischemic Left Ventricular Scar as a Substrate of Life-Threatening Ventricular Arrhythmias and Sudden Cardiac Death in Competitive Athletes. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016 Jul. http://circep.ahajournals.org/content/9/7/e004229.long.
- Bagnall RD et al. A prospective study of sudden cardiac death among children and young adults. N Engl J Med. 2016 Jun 23. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1510687.
- Finocchiaro G et al. Etiology of Sudden Death in Sports Insights From a United Kingdom Regional Registry. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016 May 10. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109716015771.
- Solberg EE et al. Sudden cardiac arrest in sports – need for uniform registration: A Position Paper from the Sport Cardiology Section of the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation. Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2016 Apr. http://cpr.sagepub.com/content/23/6/657.long.
- d’Amati G et al. Sudden cardiac death in an Italian competitive athlete: Pre-participation screening and cardiovascular emergency care are both essential. Int J Cardiol. 2016 Mar 1. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167527316300122.
- Descatha A et al. Cardiac arrest in the workplace and its outcome: a systematic review and meta analysis. Resuscitation. 2015Nov. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0300957215003147.
- Olivotto I et al. Defining phenotypes and disease progression in sarcomeric cardiomyopathies: contemporary role of clinical investigations. Cardiovasc Res. 2015 Apr 1. http://cardiovascres.oxfordjournals.org/content/105/4/409.long.
- Girolami F et al. Novel α-actinin 2 variant associated with familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and juvenile atrial arrhythmias: a massively parallel sequencing study. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2014 Dec. http://circgenetics.ahajournals.org/content/7/6/741.long.
- Lazzerini PE et al. Long QT syndrome an emerging role for inflammation and immunity. Front Cardiovasc Med. 2015 May 27. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712633/.
- Greg Mellor et al. Sudden Unexplained Death – Treating the Family. Arrhythm Electrophysiol Rev. 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4711540/pdf/aer-03-156.pdf
- Basso C et al. Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: clinical registry and database, evaluation of therapies, pathology registry, DNA banking.
Eur Heart J. 2004 Mar. http://eurheartj.oxfordjournals.org/content/25/6/531.long.